Use of the Service
The Wlive mobile app service is only available to persons 18 years or older. By agreeing to these terms of service you are stating that you are at least 18 years old.
Wlive mobile app allows you to chat, access, view and store / share multimedia messages for yourself, with your friends or the public through our mobile app. As long as you comply with these Terms, you have the right to download and install a copy of the App to your mobile device, and to access and use the Service, for your own personal use. Wlive gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the software provided to you by W-Blue Trading & Services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of Wlive services, in the manner permitted by these terms. You may not:
- Copy, modify or distribute the App for any purpose
- Transfer, sublicense, lease, lend, rent or otherwise distribute the App or the Service to any third party
- Decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or create derivative works of the App or the Service
- Make the functionality of the App or the Service available to multiple users through any means
- Use the Service in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with these Terms
The following terms apply to any App accessed through or downloaded from any app store or distribution platform (like the Apple App Store or other similar platforms) where the App is made available (each such distribution platform an "App Provider"). You acknowledge and agree that:
- These Terms are concluded between you and W-Blue Trading & Services, and not with the App Provider, and that distribution platform (not the App Provider), is solely responsible for the App. the App Provider has no obligation to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the App.
If you download our App, such as a stand-alone software product or a browser plugin, you agree that from time to time, the software may download upgrades, updates and additional features from us in order to improve, enhance and further develop the software, Service or App.
Our Service may change from time to time and/or we may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Service (or features within the Service), possibly without prior notice to you.
In order to access and use Wlive, you will need to register and create an account (your "Account"). By creating an Account, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the State of Doha Qatar or other applicable jurisdiction. When creating an Account, you may be required to provide certain personal and contact information about yourself or your organization, including information such as your phone number and e-mail address, and other information. By creating an Account, you represent that you have the authority to do so for yourself, your publisher or your organization. We reserve the right to verify information prior to activating an account subject to confirm the Account's authenticity. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about your Account. W Blue Trading & Services reserves the right to update and modify the terms of establishing an account or to change the types of accounts offered by Wlive without notice to you.
You may choose to provide Wlive with e-mail addresses and phone numbers of third parties whom you wish to use the Service with. You hereby give your express consent to Wlive to use the e-mail addresses and phone numbers you provide for use in providing you access and use of the Service.
When creating an Account, don't:
- As an individual, provide any false personal information to us (including a false username) or create any account for anyone other than yourself without such other person's permission
- As a company, provide any false contact information to us (including a false username) or create any account for anyone other than the company you represent without their permission
- Use another person's or organization's e-mail address and phone number without their permission
- Use a username that is the name of another person or organization with the intent to impersonate that person or organization
- Use a username that is subject to rights of another person without appropriate authorization
- Use a username that is offensive, vulgar or obscene or otherwise in bad taste
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Account if any information provided during the registration process or thereafter proves to be inaccurate, false or misleading or to reclaim any username that you create through the Service that violates our Terms. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your access to the Account, and agree to notify us if your password is lost, stolen, or disclosed to an unauthorized third party, or otherwise may have been compromised. You are responsible for activities that occur under your Account.
You must notify Wlive immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your phone or other mobile device from which you access your account or use the Service. Although Wlive will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of Wlive app or others due to such unauthorized use. You can notify us at email@example.com.
You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," "offline readers," etc. or "load testers" that accesses the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the Mobile App servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a Chat Center application, and you are forbidden from ripping the content unless specifically allowed. Wlive reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to reverse- engineer our system, our protocols, or explore outside the boundaries of the normal requests made by Wlive clients. You agree not use any tools to explore or harm, penetrate or test the App. You must secure our permission before you measure, test, health check or otherwise monitor any network equipment, servers or assets hosted on our domain. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Service for any commercial solicitation or spam purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Service with respect to their public posts.
Our Service allows you and other users to post and take Content to and from the App. You are responsible for the Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, that you post to the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness. We monitor all Public Content posted via the Service and allow you and other users to flag inappropriate content. We will remove any inappropriate content, regardless of how it is discovered and in addition will delete accounts of those users that continue to post inappropriate content. However, despite the aforementioned efforts, you understand that by using the Service you may be exposed to Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, deceptive or inappropriate. Under no circumstances will Wlive be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service or broadcast elsewhere. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use or reliance of any Content.
Our Service enables you to create messages. Your Private messages are hosted by Wlive for your use exclusively.
In the initial release of Wlive mobile app there is the ability for users to delete content. You can remove Content that you posted or send. In certain instances, however, some Content (such as public posts or comments you make) may not be completely removed and copies of your Content may continue to exist on parts of the Service and/or elsewhere. We are not responsible or liable for the removal or deletion of (or the failure to remove or delete) any Public Content on the Service unless it has been reported to us and is deemed inappropriate. Our intent is to provide users with the ability to delete, and even recall, messages in subsequent releases of the Wlive app.
You represent and warrant that: (i) the Content is yours (you own it), or you have the right to use it and grant us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and (ii) the posting of your Content on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
We ask that you respect our on-line community and other users when posting or sending Content and using the Service. When submitting or sending Content to or otherwise using the Service, you agree not to:
- Submit material that violates a third party's proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, or that otherwise violates any applicable law
- Publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us, our users or any third party
- Publish any private information of someone, like their address, phone number, email address, financial information or similar information without their permission
- Submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate
- As an individual account holder, post advertisements
- Impersonate another person or represent yourself as affiliated with us, our staff or other industry professionals
- Solicit a user's password or other account information
- Harvest user names, addresses, or email addresses for any purpose
This list is an example and is not intended to be complete or exclusive. We have the right to enable/ disable your access to or use of the Service for the purpose of operating the Service, to ensure your compliance with these Terms, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body. We reserve the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any Content, that we consider, in our sole discretion, to be in violation of these Terms or otherwise harmful to the Service.
We do not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Service and will remove any such Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another's intellectual property rights.
Our Service may be used and accessed for lawful purposes only. You agree that you will not do any of the following while using or accessing the Service: (i) attempt to access or search the Service or download Content from the Service through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by us or other generally available third party web browsers; (ii) access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, our computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our providers; (iii) gather and use information, such as other users' names, real names, email addresses, available through the Service to transmit any unsolicited advertising, spam or other form of solicitation; (iv) use the Service for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party or in any manner not by these Terms; (v) violate any applicable law or regulation; or (vi) encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing. We reserve the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above and/or involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate these Terms.
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys' fees) we incur in relation to, arising from, or for the purpose of avoiding, any claim or demand from a third party that your use of the Service or the use of the App by any person using your Account violates any applicable law or regulation, or the rights of any third party.
Our App and Service are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the State of Doha Qatar. Except as expressly provided in these Terms, we (or our licensors) exclusively own all right, title and interest in and to the App and the Service, including all associated intellectual property rights. You may not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the App or the Service, including in any Content. You acknowledge and agree that any feedback, comments, messages or suggestions you may provide regarding the App or the Service ("Feedback") will be the sole and exclusive property of Wlive and you hereby irrevocably assign to us all of your right, title and interest in and to all Feedback.
If you breach any of the terms of these Terms, we have the right to suspend or disable your access to or use of the App and/or Service.
You understand and agree that the App and the Service are provided to you "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis. Without limiting the foregoing, Chat Rooms EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON- INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF CO URSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. We make no warranty that the App or the Service will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis.
Limitation of Liability
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, DATA, USE, GOODWILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM (i) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE APP AND/OR SERVICE; (ii) ANY CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; (iii) ANY CONTENT OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICE; AND (iv) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the limitations above may not apply to you.
These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of Doha Qatar, without regard to any conflict of laws rules or principles. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of Doha Qatar courts. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service. We may revise these Terms from time to time, and we will try to provide at least 10 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms.
Questions & Contact Information
Please contact us if you have any questions about our Terms at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Service
Last updated: July 15, 2020.
1. What information do we collect
We collect information when you create an account and use the Platform, such as your contact details, content you create, and your location. We also collect information you share with us from third-party social network providers, and technical and behavioral information about your use of the Platform. We also collect information contained in the messages you send through our Platform.
Information you choose to provide
For certain activities, such as when you register, upload content to the Platform, or contact us directly, you may provide some or all of the following information:
- Registration information, such as language, and phone number(only if you register with your phone number)
- Profile information, such as name, social media account information, and profile image
- User-generated content, including comments, photographs, that you choose to upload or broadcast on the Platform (“User Content”)
- Payment information, such as Apple and Google In-App-Purchase or other third-party payment information (where required for the purpose of payment)
- Your opt-in choices and communication preferences
- Information in correspondence you send to us
- Information you share through surveys or your participation in challenges, sweepstakes, or contests such as your gender, age, likeness, and preferences.
Information we obtain from other sources
We may receive information about you from other sources. For example, if you choose to link or sign up using your social network (such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or LinkedIn), we may collect information from these third-party services, including your contact lists for these services and information relating to your use of the Platform in relation to these services.
We will also receive information about you (including age data and demographic information) from third parties (such as advertising networks and analytics providers) and from other sources, including business directories and other commercially or publicly available sources.
Information we collect automatically
We automatically collect certain information from you when you use the Platform, including your IP address, location-related data (as described below), unique device identifiers, browsing history (including content you have viewed in the Platform), Cookies (as defined below), your mobile carrier, time zone setting, and mobile or device information including the model of your device, screen resolution, operating system, app and file names and types, and platform.
We collect information regarding your use of the Platform and any other User Content that you generate through and broadcast on our Platform. We also link your subscriber information with your activity on our Platform across all your devices using your phone number, or similar information.
We collect information about your location, including location information based on your SIM card and/or IP address. With your permission, we may also collect Global Positioning System (GPS) data. And such GPS data is used to confirm your city and ONLY the city information will be transferred to the server.
We collect and process, which includes scanning and analyzing, information you provide in the context of composing, sending, or receiving messages through our Service's messaging functionality. That information includes the content of the message and information about when the message has been sent, received and/or read, as well as the participants of the communication. Please be aware that messages sent to other users of our Service will be accessible by those users and that we are not responsible for the manner in which those users use or disclose messages.
When you upload User Content, you automatically upload certain metadata that is connected to the User Content. Metadata describes other data and provides information about your User Content that will not always be evident to the viewer. In connection with your User Content the metadata can describe how, when, and by whom the piece of User Content was collected and how that content is formatted. It also includes information, such as your account name or user ID number, that enables other users to trace back the content to your user account. Additionally, metadata will consist of data that you chose to provide with the content, e.g. any hashtags used to mark keywords to the content and captions.
Buy Gold Coins / Subscription Services
Your purchase will be made via Apple Store account, Google Play account or other authorised payment methods. We do not collect any financial or billing information from you in relation to such a transaction. Please review the relevant terms and notices in respect of the handling of such data. So that we can credit your account with the correct value in Gold Coins or Subscription Services, we keep a record of the purchases you make, the time at which you make those purchases and the amount spent.
2. How we use your information
We use your information to fulfill and enforce our Terms of Service, to improve and administer the Platform, and to allow you to use its functionalities. We may also use your information to show you suggestions.
We generally use the information we collect:
- To fulfill requests for products, services, Platform functionality, support and information for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical, and survey purposes and to solicit your feedback
- To customize the content you see when you use the Platform. For example, we may provide you with services based on the country settings you have chosen or show you content that is similar to content that you liked or interacted with
- To improve and develop our Platform and conduct product development
- To support the social functions of the Platform, including to permit you and other users to connect with each other through the Platform and for you and other users to share, download, and otherwise interact with User Content posted through the Platform
- To help us detect abuse, fraud, and illegal activity on the Platform
- To ensure that you are old enough to use the Platform (as required by Qatari law)
- To communicate with you, including to notify you about changes in our services
- To announce you as a winner of our contest, sweepstakes, or promotions if permitted by the promotion rule, and to send you any applicable prizes
- To enforce our terms, conditions, and policies
- Consistent with your permissions, to provide you with location-based services, such as personalized content
- To inform our algorithms
- To combine all the information we collect or receive about you for any of the foregoing purposes
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
3. How we share your information
We are committed to maintaining your trust, and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share the information we collect. We will share your information with the following selected third parties:
- Authorized third-party vendors and service providers. We share your information with third-party vendors and service providers that help us perform our business operations, including research, payment processing and transaction fulfillment, database maintenance, contest administration, technology services, deliveries, analytics, data storage and hosting, disaster recovery, search engine optimization, marketing, and data processing.
- Legal purposes. We may disclose information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, law enforcement requests, legal claims or government inquiries, and to protect and defend the rights, interests, safety, and security of Yalla Technology, our affiliates, users, or the public.
- With your consent. We may share information for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect the information or pursuant to your consent.
If you access third-party services, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn, to login to the Platform or to share information about your usage on the Platform with others, these third-party services may be able to collect information about you, including information about your activity on the Platform, and they may notify your connections on the third-party services about your use of the Platform, in accordance with their privacy policies.
If you choose to engage in public activities on the Platform, you should be aware that any information you share may be read, collected, or used by other users. You should use caution in disclosing personal information while engaging. We are not responsible for the information you choose to submit.
4. Your Rights
You may submit a request to access or delete the information we have collected about you by sending your request to us at the email or physical address provided in the Contact section at the bottom of this policy. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law and subject to proper verification. And we do not discriminate based on the exercise of any privacy rights that you might have.
5. Your Choices
- You may be able to refuse or disable Cookies by adjusting your browser settings. Because each browser is different, please consult the instructions provided by your browser. Please note that you may need to take additional steps to refuse or disable certain types of Cookies. For example, due to differences in how browsers and mobile apps function, you may need to take different steps to opt out of Cookies used for targeted advertising in a browser and to opt out of targeted advertising for a mobile application, which you may control through your device settings or mobile app permissions. In addition, your opt-out selection is specific to the particular browser or device that you are using when you opt out, so you may need to opt-out separately for each browser or device. If you choose to refuse, disable, or delete Cookies, some of the functionality of the Platform may no longer be available to you. Without this information, we are not able to provide you with all the requested services, and any differences in services are related to your information.
- You can switch off GPS location information functionality on your mobile device if you do not wish to share GPS information.
- If you have registered for an account you may access, review, and update certain personal information that you have provided to us by logging into your account and using available features and functionalities.
We use reasonable measures to help protect information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. You should understand that no data storage system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure. Please note that information collected by third parties may not have the same security protections as information you submit to us, and we are not responsible for protecting the security of such information.
The Platform is not directed at children under the age of 18. If we become aware that personal information has been collected on the Platform from a person under the age of 18 we will delete this information and terminate the person’s account. If you believe that we have collected information from a child under the age of 18 on the Platform, please contact us at 7708 7946 / 3012 7775 or email us at email@example.com.
9. Where we store your personal data
The personal data that we collect from you will be transferred to, and stored at W-Blue Trading & Services Office server in Qatar.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy should be addressed to:
- C.R No.143434 P.O Box 38010 No.4, Area 36, St. 940, Bldg.20 Al Khalidiya Najma
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org